One TradeStation Program - 2 sets of results

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with a situation like this --

Running a program in TradeStation with realtime data, and have been for
several days/weeks.  Had to reload TradeStation today and ended up with
different signals & consequently different results.  Nothing was changed in
the PowerEditor, same systems, programs, etc.  I understand this is because
TradeStation "views" historical data different than real-time.  Something
along the line of -- TS already knows what the hi-lo-close for the
historical data is going to be and so that historical performance is "skewed".

I'm not trying to open up old wounds, I seem to remember a thread about
Omega knowing this and doing nothing about it.

Bottom-line though.  What do you use so that you're not running 2 systems;
1) a real-time system and 2) a historical data system that is "recreated"
every time you reload TradeStation?  Or, how do you get TS to read your
"real time" data as historical data?

Thank you very much & I wish you successful trading.

Denise

Denise Beebe Throntveit
President
FOREMOST FUTURES. LTD.