Re: Omega Research Customers Be Aware

Alan

            I don't and never have worked for Omega.  That kind of reaction is
why Mark was asked to leave. Just because someone doesn't like vitriolic
diatribe like has been on this list in the past doesn't mean one works for
Omega.   I have been recently made aware of exactly what the Trailing Stop
problem really is.   For all of Marks yelling and screaming,  that was never
really made clear. A simple sentence warning people exactly what the problem
was would have been much better.   The fraud really isn't Omega's as much as
some people are using the bug to fake system results.  Why hasn't Omega fixed
it.  I don't know.  But to yell fraud.  A bit much.

         Is there a problem returning products to Omega.  I haven't heard any
individual on this list state he exactly followed Omega's instructions and
they had a problem.  Maybe I am being a little facetious, but given the number
of people that haven't been able to follow the simple unsubscribe procedures
for some of the lists, I would be surprised if they didn't follow the simple
return instructions.   Can  someone on this say they have personally had this
problem with Omega, namely they followed the instructions exactly, and had a
problem.

                                      Pete (my real name),(who doesn't work
for Omega)