Re : So called_Fraud

Dans un courrier daté du 21/04/98 15:12:51  , vous avez écrit :

<<
 I was forward this by a concerned citizen. MB

 -----Original Message-----
 From: Preferred Customer <1IMPEX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Newsgroups: misc.invest.futures
 Date: Tuesday, April 21, 1998 3:11 AM
 Subject: Omega Research Customers Be Aware

 If you purchase the 30 days trial of any of the Omega's softwares, make
 sure to send it back registered with return slip .Otherwise,  Omega
 research Lies and denies recieving it. I am reaped off Over $3500 for the
 purchase of Trade station and Option station. When I contacted the Florida
 post office they told me they recieve 100's of calls from Omega 's
 customers about them denying the reciept of the unregistered or certified
 only mailes. I  contacted  my local post office , they checked their
 cpmputer system and found 1000's of complaints against Omega Research for
 fraud. They are being investigated. If you have or had similar experience
 please email or respond.

Some people do not know how to read TradeStation manuals, and too often claim
about so called bugs.
Some others do not know  how to read the back side of the Omega invoice
describing the 100% Iron-Clad Guarantee (font size 12 or 13, not small).
(But they were able to read the 30 days money back guarantee words).

So, for the half blind people, here is the exact copy of the return
conditions, available on any official Omega invoice:

1) Please call Omega sales representative to obtain a Return Marchandise
Number (RMA).
2) Be sure to include al the contents of the product you are returning (snip).
3)WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT ANY PACKAGE WITHOUT A RMA NUMBER (caps are from
me).,
so please write your RMA number on the freont of the package as shown below
(follows the label example, font size 14 or so, bold ).
4)(Explanation  on certified mail or the like follows).
Should you send the package without the RMA number, it will be returned to the
sender.
A 30 days guarantee is a contract between the user and the developer.
You MUST follow the terms of the agreement to benefit of this guarantee.
This is true for Omega or any service over the World.

Now, enough of that...the lack of objectivity also has its own limits.

Regards,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com