RE: Trying to get long Sugar, but . . .

	From: "Glenn Crumpley" <glenn@xxxxxxx>
	To: "'Omega List'" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
	Subject: RE: Trying to get long Sugar, but . . .
	Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 10:22:09 -0500

	Coincidentally, I entered my very first real-money trade
	recently.  I sold 1 July Sugar contract on 4/13.  I was filled
	at 9.05 and am ahead about three hundred dollars.  My
	indicators are telling me to stay in the trade, so I am.  I

I try not to predict the market other than establish some kind of
bias.  Markets have a nasty habit of turning on a dime and spitting on
your indicators as they continue to defy your predictions.  Best to let
the markets tell you what they are doing but maybe this is what your
indicators are doing.

What are you trading?  Sugar and OJ?

	didn't know anything about the fundamentals you posted, but
	they sure made me feel good.  I hope this first trade is one of
	those good, long rides.

"Hope" has no ticker symbol.  Set your stops and limits and let the markets
trade themselves.  If you don't have stops in place you may be in for a
frightening ride.

- Hacker