RE: Trying to get long Sugar, but . . .

  • To: "'Omega List'" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Trying to get long Sugar, but . . .
  • From: "Glenn Crumpley" <glenn@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 07:36:35 -0700

Tim,
Coincidentally, I entered my very first real-money trade recently.  I sold 1
July Sugar contract on 4/13.  I was filled at 9.05 and am ahead
about three hundred dollars.  My indicators are telling me to stay in the
trade, so I am.  I didn't know anything about the
fundamentals you posted, but they sure made me feel good.  I hope this first
trade is one of those good, long rides.

Regards,
Glenn