Weekly Indicators

I am using Tradestation Build 19.6 and I put the Good Friday holiday in
for 4/10 on the holiday list per the instructions. I chart stocks EOD
and the weekly chart shows a bar for 04/09 however the charting of
indicators stopped as of 04/03.  The daily charts show no bar for 4/10
and this would seem correct.  Did I do something wrong with the holiday
that is preventing my weekly indicators from plotting.  I would think
that the indicators should plot to the end of the week which was 4/9.
Help!

Thanks in advance

Frank Sanocki