RE: Pork Bellies

I think the move was purely technical.  I think the shorts got trapped and
paniced to cover.  I've seen moves like that before in Silver and Soybeans,
at the same time of day and with a similar daily pattern.  I had the same
questions.  This is the answer I've gotten from experienced traders.

Notice hogs lagged considerably.  Cattle traders tried to get their horns
up too.  Pathetic!  You'd think there would be a corresponding move in hogs
if the move was based on something other than technical.

Brian.