Re: DATA: FX cash data

> Does anyone have any opinions on the either of these points or
> perhaps could anyone point me in the direction of sources of
> historical forex data?

Yes, try www.olsen.ch

They sell FX data and have some interesting research papers.

The will even sell you a computer with a big police light and a horn
on top of it. Whenever you have to trade the system makes noises and
wakes you up. (no joke: this is actually built for noisy trading rooms).
The price of the system will surprise you......

Gerrit Jacobsen