STAD magazine

It is interesting;  like they say, use it as a stepping stone. I learned how
to use arrays from the issue.
I will continue;  to see if it is good or not.
Most of the books which will make you profits are the books on fundamental
analysis from any library;
Most of the books on Tech. Analysis are pure garbage.