Re : WARNING:Omega bitching VIRUS strikes again

Dans un courrier daté du 01/04/98 23:18:20  , vous avez écrit :

<< Funny I just realized that you threw Mark Brown, Michael Paauwe, Earl
 Adamy, and you forgot Bob Brickey all in the same pot of being fools!
 Wow, I think you had better step back and look at the team you have
 chosen to be on. I think those guys have cumulative more experience in
 real world trading than any 2000 vendors and or Omega will ever have. I
 think Bob's cold calculated description as well as Mark's emotional out
 cry for justice approach is saying the same thing. If a bunch of guru's
 are fooled and figured out independently by loosing real money then
 Omega should listen. I think there will be an emergency issue of Futures
 magazine coming out to explain away the whole thing in corporate style,
 as they should do. I can hear them now stop the presses stop the
 presses, We have to bail our largest advertiser out of a jam that was
 cause from some geeks on the internet being honest and forthright about
 their experiences loosing money using Omega's software.

Michael Paauwe was not my target, and if things are not so clear, one may
understand that I never intended to hurt him personally.
His message made me react after  dozen of stupid things that I have had to
read on this list about so called Omega bugs trailing stops and the like.

People like you "The Savant" do not need to produce a proof of your usual
misunderstanding of the Omega software.
Bob Brickey is not playing in the same aea , as well as  for Michael  Paauwe.

I know that it is painful to be taken in default on a public list, but this is
the rule.
Claiming for lawsuits and the like where there is only a lack of understanding
will never bring flowers from my side.
Do your homework; read the manuals, understand what you can and ask what you
do not, that is perfect.
You still have a long way to understand what modesty could be before giving
lessons to anyone.

Not sincerely (as usual in such case),

Pierre Orphelin