Re: April Futures Magazine - the ultimate

Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 20:02:18 EST
From: Peter 2150 <Peter2150@xxxxxxx>
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: April Futures Magazine - the ultimate

In a message dated 98-03-30 19:58:01 EST, K1JJ@xxxxxxx writes:

>> Someone on this list predicted this would happen - someone claiming 100%
> > accuracy-  it finally did -
> >
> > Page 27- Full page ad with the guy's smiling face:
> >
> > "GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT IN HISTORY"
> >
> > "It is possible to identify the exact point of origin of all turning
points
> > with 100% accurately infinitely into the future."
> >

>Sorry Tom.   But Windsor books beat them to it.  The advertised a book, I
>think it was called the Price Spiral Method or some such thing.  Claimed it
>would identify the exact bar, regardless of time frame, which identified a
top
>or bottom.  It did, but of course you had to wait for a 32% correction to
>identify it.  They neglected that in the ad.

>                                          Pete

    If it's 100% and it is sold, I am going to burn mine.  I have the Price
Spiral Method book, and I have read it and attempt to apply it and gave up.
If you see 100%, then it might be your IQ (nothing personal.... smile ;=) .
Or maybe , as their favorite reply might be, " you are not doing it right".

J.W.