Re: Bernie Schaeffer

>Anybody got any experience with Bernie Shaeffer option programs looks
>pretty impressive with actual trades history for 97 and the price is not bad.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Robert

I subscribed to several of their services for a year or so and had my
broker get the FAXes and take every signal. Results were lousy. Lost a lot
of money.

Then, when they tried to sell me a renewal of the subscriptions, they sent
me a detailed list of their recommendations showing how profitable their
service had been. It looked suspicious so I checked the list against all
the FAXed recommendations they had sent me.

They had "modified" several of the recommendations to make them look
profitable, when in fact they were losers. In short, they were lying about
their track record.

I complained to Bernie Schaeffer directly and they kept giving me the
runaround until they wore me out.

My advice - don't touch it with a ten foot pole.

But if you still want it, just call once and then wait. Each phone
solicitation from their super agressive sales staff gets successively
better, adding in all kinds of extras for "this weeks special offer".

If you want the detailed data, I still have it.

(It was part of my "stupid phase" so I am saving the data as an example of
what never do again. I finally figured out that no reasonably intelligent
person will sell you a sure way to make a lot of money for a few thousand
dollars.)

Bob Fulks