Re: Opening a canned program

Oftentimes, especially with DOS programs, the install procedure simply
copies a hidden file (or more) to your harddrive, then erases this file
from the floppy.  When you uninstall, the procedure is reversed.  You might
try doing a dir for hidden files from your DOS prompt
and see if there is anything there that you might recognize as being one of
these files (command: dir /a:h /s /p).  Also, look at the install command
on the disk; if it is a .bat
file, you may be able to see what files are being transferred by opening it
in a text editor.

Dave