Re: A/D Line

One way to do it is to create a chart with the ADV on Data1 and DEC on
Data2.  Add the Spread(x-y) indicator to the chart and display it as a
Histogram.  You can hide the plots for the ADV & DEC if you don't want them
taking up space by selecting  "Format Price/ Properties/ Subgraph/ Hidden"

At 07:53 PM 3/28/98 +1000, you wrote:

>Could someone please tell me how to set up an A/D line (Indicator ??) on
TS4.0 using the data >i've downloaded from Omega's Free refresh site... I'e
got amex ADV and DEC issues on my >portfolio, and they show Vol. changes
o.k., but now what ?