A/D Line

Could someone please tell me how to set up an A/D line (Indicator ??) on TS4.0 using the data i've downloaded from Omega's Free refresh site... I'e got amex ADV and DEC issues on my portfolio, and they show Vol. changes o.k., but now what ?

Thanks,
Mike From ???@??? Sat Mar 28 06:30:32 1998
From: "hans esser" <he96@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Jim Cox" <cayenne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 1998 14:25:25 +0100
Subject: Re: DJ vs E-Mini

>  The reason I suggested the DJ contract versus the e-mini is that
>  the the DJ is true open outcry market,

whats the advantage of that ?

Volume on German Bund future on DTB, a full electronic exchange, has
overtaken BUND on LIFFE (2nd largest futures exchange worldwide), an
open outcry - they add up to about 500.000 ctks per day - thats
Volume !

It has been prooofen that big orders can be better and more efficient
handled ELECTRONIC - ofcouse we cant compare DTB to amateur
Globex playground-kindergarten, which is in urgent need of system
enhancements since years!

> just like the S&P. Plus one can enter different types of orders.

Lots of brokers accept STOPS for mini aswell - only the silly GLOBEX
system doesnt (yet)

>  Jim

rgds hans

~~~~~
THERE IS RISK IN {BACKTESTING} FUTURES TRADING.