Re: My trading method

David,
It was good to read your post.  In between the SOES players punching keys
and the EOD technicians, there doesn't seem to be many intraday swing
traders.  I trade this way also.  I like the NYSE because it does not have
the competition of as many professional market makers, etc.
A couple questions:
On the NYSE, stocks with 500,000 daily volumne and a 1 point range --
there must be at least several hundred of them.
How do you get them down to just 6?
I would think that you would miss a lot of stocks making moves for
daytrading purposes.  I will get a list of 20 or 30 or so, because I can't
tell which stocks will make their move TODAY until they OPEN or at least
in the first hour.
I know it is difficult to look at them all, but that's why we have pages
in TS.
I also look at intraday On Balance Volume.  Do you not look at any volume
indicators?
Neal