Re: DJ vs E-Mini

Hi Jon -

Yeah, that's exactly what I meant by Catch 22....just wish it would get big
without me for now. <g>
There's no doubt that it's *I* that has the problem, not the market. Maybe
I burn out when markets are open 24 hours.

As for the markets being different...well I must agree and disagree. There
are definately differences in liquidity and volume as you pointed out.
However, as for market structure....I have only analyzed the S&P and Yen in
great detail night session vs: the day market. They both follow the exact
"rules" at night as they do in the day. The pivot points are sckewed
slightly to come out early or late during the  night session when the
trading goes dead, but they follow the same rules, believe me.

 My losses at night have to do with my panicking  out of positions  due to
illiquid price jumps...or  getting in at night at such awful points I just
dump it the next morning. Again, it is me, not the market. Daytime  trading
is all I can handle for now. <g>

Thanks for the comments.

Tom Cathey