Re: Omega Research Email System

If you really want the answer to this question, my guess is that the
membership of this list represents a relatively small segment of Omega's
customer base-- and is obviously home to a small but disgruntled (and very
vocal) group of users who will find fault with them regardless of what they
do.  Why would they want to bother?  They probably perceive it as a
lose-lose game.

Their time is probably better spent focusing on building the business and
dealing with satisfied customers.