Re: holy grail or nearly holy grail do exist ???

Jim Wong wrote:

>     I think the holy grail or nearly holy grail do exist, but it's
>not available to the public nor sold.  There are many reasons why, but
>one that I can think of is that such system cannot be allowed to be traded by
>the majority of the people- it would defeat itself.

>Subj:	 RE: holy grail or nearly holy grail do exist ???
>Date:	98-03-27 16:58:37 EST
>From:	cerrone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Franklin A. Cerrone)
>To:	Jwtrader@xxxxxxx (Jwtrader), Omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx

>Jim, You see I've got this
>bridge.................................................

   Frank, I know which invisible bridge you are referring to and have been
offered to me many times in the past, but I must once again respectfully
decline your offer as well.  You are absolutely right about the holy grail 98%
of the time and is an advice best heeded by everyone.  It's this same attitude
that have kept me poor for many, many years.  When I put 3 ??? behind the word
exist, it was done intentionally to be ambitquious.  You see, I have seen this
nearly holy grail system for stocks.  No, No. I have not been drinking, did
not mix-up luck with genius, and I have seen many bulls and bear markets.
This is what I know of this individual's holy grail:

     1) Not avail publicly and not sold.
     2) For stocks only.
     3) It has only 3 simple rules.
     4) it's immune to tempering by me. ( I am very good at taking a simple
good idea,
         add a zillion rules to it and practically destroy it.  TS Editor
allows me to
         accomplish this even faster )
      5) It's not programmed nor written down, as there's no need to, since
it's so
          rediculiously simple.
       6) it needs about 1 hour a week to select stocks.
       7) Trading time frame is from 1 day to max. 5 weeks.
       8) It's about 90- 95% accurate.  I have seem returns of 0 to 76%( 5
days on this
           one) on all profitable trades , double that on margin.
       9) Entry and exit rule are very clear and precise.  However,a little
discretion
           may be applied, though not neccessary.

     All of this sounds crazy and rediculous, doesn't it ?  That's what I
thought, too.
If it was that simple, everybody would be doing it.  I thought if there's
anything that good it would probably come from some super duper research lab
with their vast resources of multi-million super computers and a pool of
brains of the best minds. I mean if this individual could get it to 100% he
would eventually own the Exchange !!!
     The story I just told you is true.  The fact that I have not made it
financially is also true.  So what's the problem, you ask ???  Here it is:  IF
A SYSTEM WILL MAKE YOU RICH AND YOU DON"T USE IT, IT WILL NOT MAKE YOU RICH
!!!!  There might be another obstacle- GOD.  This might sound very strange
coming from a person who are more a scientist and an electronic whiz, with a
degree in financial management.  But then even Albert Einstein declared that
there is prefect order in the Universe when he said God did not play dice with
the Universe.  I think he also said the closer we come to the truth, the
closer we come to face God.  Sir Issac Newton curved the spiral galaxy on his
head board.
      I am telling you all this not meant to brag, as I am not selling
anything, nor torture you as I have no desire to do so.  I am telling you this
because this is the same wish I had for myself, which is for someone to tell
me "YES, it is possible to beat the market consistently and here is the proof
" .  I would not ask nor expect him to tell me his secret, just tell me that
it is possible so I would have the strength to go on.  Many times in my 28
yrs. of trading I wanted to give up, because I just don't believe that anybody
could forecast the market with any consistency.  Well, i think I might be
wrong.

  " If I can't take it with me, then I ain't going !!! "

Happy trading,
   Jim Wong