Re: CycleTrader

It seems to me you are consistently making profits. I read that in
your post. Why would you look at a canned system and change what you
are doing? Traders that consistently make profits are rare. I hope you
aren't throwing away your own ability to make money because you are
beginning to chase the 'holy grail.'

Tim Morge