L2 and Soes By Bob Kodama 032598

Ron:

I have seen L2.
You people out there that are making money with it.  I take my hat off
to you.

You are right about the mm.  That is probably why I am not in a big
hurry to get L2.
I ask myself will it help me make more money?  I will have to try it.

I have been to a soes office.  I was not impressed with the system or
the people.
The people making money there is the house (the soes office).
$3000 to $5000 to learn how to use the equipment, plus $300 per month to
sit at their screen.  Sucker money.

You guy's who are making money at it, I take my hat off to you also.

One good thing that was at the soes office was a beautiful blonde
secretary.
NOW THAT is a reason to go to a soes office.

The reason I retired at 45 from my companies was so I would not have
drive anyplace.
I can lay down when I want and trade and make money.  It is to
distracting to be around so many people.  Trading takes concentration.
Would I make more money at soes than I have in the past.
I don't think so.

Would I meet more blonde secretary at a soes office?  The odds are
better than
making money there.

If you go to silicon investor and look under soes or level2 you will see
that the
success rate is not very high.

The guy's in the forbes article are making money.  But will they tell
you how they are
doing it so you can do it.  Are you willing to pay $5,000 to find out if
you can do it.

For those who think they can go for it.

The smalltimer can make a lot of money from home without all the BS.

All the info you need to make money is free at the library or on the
internet.

THE COMPUTER YOU HAVE TO PROGRAM IS THE ONE BETWEEN YOUR EARS.
IF THE COMPUTER BETWEEN YOUR EARS IS NOT WORKING, NOTHING WILL HELP YOU.

Good trading to you all.

Let's all make some money tomorrow.

All comments welcome.

Bob