Re: Indicators Lag discussion

I do not respond often.  Don't have a great deal to add I suppose, but will
comment that your observations are indeed, for the greater part, a fact.
No indicator can absolutely predict future movement.   There are no
guarantees.  I must add, however, that thank God, for if there were there
would also be no market and therefore no opportunity
Jerry