Networking

Several recent posts lead me to believe that if I network my PCs that I can
install trade station and option station on both of my desktops using only
the one security block.  Since I am very active (I trade and publish a
daily trading fax that has a very specific deadline), it would be a great
relief to know that if one desktop went down that the other could be used
almost immediately.

Also, is it possible to set up distribution paths for daily data downloads
and RT to both P.Cs simultaneously? I don't see this as a major problem but
it would be nice to know.

Is my understanding correct?  Are there any pitfalls (I plan on getting a
geek to help me) that I am unaware of....

Any help would be appreciated.
Stewart Taylor
Taylor Consulting Inc.
<staylor@xxxxxxx>