EL Question

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: EL Question
  • From: janderson3.at.CSOMSTUDENkkkkkkkkkkkkkk (janderson3)
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 14:55:01 -0800

     Hello,

     I am having some difficulty writing a ShowMe study in EL, and was
     wondering if any of you resident EL wizards could help?  I think the
     answer is probably simple, but I have been unable to find it in any
     documentation.

     I would like to write a ShowMe study that marks the bar which is 'x"
     bars ago.  For instance, I trade a breakout system, which trades based
     on a breakout of the 'x' bar high or low.  Is there any way to mark
     this bar (perhaps a Paintbar would work?), just so that I have a quick
     visual indication of where the bar which is 'x' bars back begins on my
     charts?

     Thanks in advance for any of your help,
     Jay Anderson