Re: Ok, educate me...

I think that if a trader bought a system to trade the 30 year T-bonds, she
would not likely find it very comforting/distressing to know how this system
performed on another contract, even if it was related. And if the two
contracts are so highly correlated that you could trust the results, then
the results would be meaningless anyway since the overoptimization on one
contract would hold for the second contract.

Blaine Mathieu
Turning Point Trading Inc.
Alberta, Canada