Re: Trader tax laws...what are they?

>TSC Tax Forum: TSC Revisits and Revises Its Tax Comments for Day Traders

<<HUGE SNIP>>

Thanks Dave.  This confirms the points of my earlier posts.  And also, when
in doubt, dig deeper into the tax morass yourself, since each indivudual
situation or needs is different.  Remember, too, that tax professionals
will generally take the easy road (due to threats of IRS harassment) and
that means you'll probably pay more in taxes.

	Tony Haas

"...to the last I grapple with thee;
from hell's heart I stab at thee;
for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee."

     -from Melville's  Easy Language