Dear Valued Vendor

"Dear Valued" [Vendor];

"Please accept [my] apology regarding [any] delays you may have
experienced in"...my sending you any more money for.....blah, blah,
blah....

"As a result,"...my 30+ years trading experience, combined with my
Electrical / Mechanical Engineering background (including 20+ years
professional Engineering programming experience) have led me to
acknowledge the technical superiority of...blah, blah, blah...

"[I] apologize for [any] inconvience and appreciate your"...blah, blah,
blah...

Your Valued [ex-]Customer,

David L. Miller
S&P Day Trader