New Systems

The Code wrote:

> {40/20 Donchian Channel Breakout}

Hi Code,

Keep the systems coming.  This list may be worth while yet.  We see many
people willing to SELL things, but very few willing to share code and
methods of how to trade better using a system.  I need to rip thru my
files and send a few systems.  Just in the spirit, it would be worth
while to see how many on the list appreciate your assistance and help.
I for one feel that this is the best way to expand the usefullness of
the list and the "mind power" of the various traders (or lurkers)
reviewing these systems.

Keep up the good work.

RT