Re: Telerate

Miles,

> Now that Dow Jones has sold off the Telerate division to Bridge how
> is this going to effect Omega?  It seems that bridge has no reason
> to keep the Telerate TradeStation since they have their own product.

I don't think so. Bridge bought Knight Ridder some time ago and KR
users still enjoy their old Aspen Research software. Furthermore
since Bridge took over the KR end of day product has been improved.

Bridge is a excellent company. They are always on the forefront
of technology and they are not in the business of loosing customers.
If some of their customers love Tradestation they would be stupid to
axe them.

Gerrit Jacobsen