Re: Money management and Trading business

Well I disagree with you (guess that's what makes a horse race <smile>).  I've found it
interesting that most of my work for the last 20 years has been in bonds.  I use some aids
(like charts) - but I don't have a system - and have never been able to distill what I do into
a system.  And I do ok (with a great deal of confidence).  I've only been trading the Select
Funds for about 4 years - and - since I don't have any feel for them - I've written mechanical
systems - which to me are like training wheels - to make for my deficiencies in terms of market
understanding.  The Select systems work ok - but they're not as good as my bond work.  My goal
is to one day have the ability and confidence to trade the Select funds as well as I work with
bonds - without a mechanical system.  Robyn