Re: THE CODE

Ron Augustine wrote:

> No Robyn, -- it's the ubiquitous MB, back for at least a third incarnation
> since his banishment to the tower for disruptive deeds and comments.  Can't
> deny the fact that he is very adept at getting peoples juices flowing...

Honestly, I don't care who it is. Look at the life it brought back to the list.
And I don't mean just the eyes lighting up at the prospect of free code. Look,
people that have traded for any length of time know there is no such thing as
free anything that will make you rich. *You* still have to trade. If you have
not developed the internal mental and emotional tools to trade effectively, in
the long run, the free code will only have given you a little extra time before
you go tap.

I hope now people will exchange system ideas and coding ideas and help with
each other. Hell, you may even get me to try to write some piece of code one
day. Or...probably not. But at least it made me wonder what all those odd
figures and letters did for some of you...

Tim Morge [who wonders just who the heck MB is or was]