Re: Request Help in ELA Codiing: Weekly boxes on Daily Chart

> At 12:19 AM 3/15/98 -0500, you wrote:
> >I need help in writing the code for the following or, if such an .ela
> >file is available from somewhere, I'd appreciate that information too.
> >

> >I would like to draw weekly boxes on the daily chart.
> >
> >The box would be bounded by monday on the left, last day of the week on
> >the right, high of the week would be the top of the box and the low of
> >the week would be the bottom of the box.  In addition, a line across the
> >midpoint of the box (H+L)/2  would be helpful.
> >

> >Thanks in advance
> >
> >Cyrus

Dave nice idea with the TL - havent tried it yet, but think there are
potential problems.......I have no solution, but just want to make
aware........

> Something like this ought to do it:
>
> If DayOfWeek(Date) = 5 THEN Begin

thats wont work on weeks were a friday is a holdiay (xmas ?)

> Value1=Highest(High,5);

wont be correct on a week with a holiday on any day

> Value2=Lowest(Low,5);

mightbe same

> Value3=(Value1+Value2)/2;

will be the same

rgds hans

~~~~~
....and bear in mind
that high reward does not come without its partner high risk !