Request Help in ELA Codiing: Weekly boxes on Daily Chart

I need help in writing the code for the following or, if such an .ela
file is available from somewhere, I'd appreciate that information too.

I would like to draw weekly boxes on the daily chart.

The box would be bounded by monday on the left, last day of the week on
the right, high of the week would be the top of the box and the low of
the week would be the bottom of the box.  In addition, a line across the
midpoint of the box (H+L)/2  would be helpful.

Thanks in advance

Cyrus