Re: Trading Programs

At 02:50 AM 3/14/98 -0500, Scientific Approaches wrote:
>Robert Cummings wrote:
>
>> For all the new people on this list a comment to this
>> and all trading systems referred to on this list nothing
>> personal.  I always have the same question if Tradelab is
>> so good then why sell just use it yourself ?
>
>We do use it ourselves.  We haven't offered it for sale.  We license others
>to use it.
>
>> Why would Scientific Approaches and Bob Brickey want to
>> sell something that makes money because they need the
>> money, isn't that what your claiming is it makes.
>
>TradeLab is not a trading system.  It is a set of software tools that can be
>used many different ways to analyze market conditions, test trading methods,
>and execute user programmed trading indicators and systems.

My apologizes to Scientific and Bob Brickey seems I misunderstood a previous
praise message as referring to a system. I wasn't implying that they had a
bad system either even though it wasn't even a system being discussed just
warning newbies of systems in general. So just disregard what I said and
again I am sorry to have caused any further misunderstanding.

Robert