Re: Trading Programs

Well I've asked this before and I think I'll ask again.  Does anyone have
any recommendations on a good discount broker that deals in equities
options over the web?  My current broker has great commissions and
fills (e.g. $27 for (5) contracts long on just about any option) *but* they
don't allow stops, their web page is *slow* and cumbersome and I can't
write those all-important Puts.

I hear Datek will be doing options starting this summer but that's rumor
only.  No tangible news.  Any word on them?

- Hacker