TradeLab

.........as seen on the TradeLab-list

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

from a 3rd party
Date:          Fri, 13 Mar 1998 00:21:21 -0500
Subject:       RE: TL_Installation Problem

I had a problem earlier this evening regarding initial installation of
TradeLab.  Within a very short period of time the problem was solved
with the enthusiastic assistance of Bob Brickey.

It's a real pleasure to deal with professionals that care for their
customers.

Great job Bob. Keep up the good work.  Omega watch out!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

and from me...........

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
> > .....Or has TL made S4W and TS redundant already ? <g>
>
> Maybe not "already!"
>
>   -Bob Brickey
>    Scientific Approaches
>    sci@xxxxxxxxxx

cant be long to go - the way OMEGA is treating their customer will be
only tolerated by people having no substitute .....the time seems to
have run out........here we go

...and I do not want to fiddle around and wait for WOW whatever - just
to find out that this is the same quality of support and ignorance

thanks
rgds hans

for further info about TradeLab and to join the TradeLab-list:
support, where we will be explaining various technical issues, and
where we will demonstrate how to use certain product capabilities,
from time-to-time. Anyone interested in the product is welcome to
join, whether they become customers or not.  You will find a TradeLab
mailing list subscription form at the site.

Im neither Bob Brickey
nor do I own Scientific Approaches
nor do I get a bottle of red wine for this

- I simply support good work !