T-Port vs. TurboExpress Port 920 -- Which is better?

Given the fact that T-Port cards are no longer being produced, I am
forced to look for an alternative....

I checked out the TurboExpress Port 920 @ http://www.turbocom.com/ ,
and there is no doubt that the price is right @ $80, and the ability
to handle "speeds up to 921.6 Kbaud" with its 16750 UART chip is more
than adequate!

>The only questions are:

1)  The TurboExpress Port 920's 16750 UART has a 64k buffer compared
to a 16k buffer on the 16550 UART....
HOW BIG IS THE BUFFER ON THE T-PORT CARD??

2)  Besides the ability to handle higher input speeds & more buffer
space, what else, if anything makes a T-PORT card so "special?"

3)  Is the TurboExpress Port 920, an adequate alternative to a T-Port
card?

I'd like to thank anyone who can help me with this issue in
advance.... THANKS!

JMB