End of day data

I use several data vendors for end of day data [Redundancy,
unfortunately, is forced by a few of the trading systems I use
regularly...]. I would clearly rate CSI Unfair Advantage as the best end
of day data source and vendor of the whole bunch. Their data is the
cleanest, they have literally every market in the world and their
customer service people have been wonderful [I was an early Beta tester
of Unfair Advantage, and they were able to service this product as they
built it from the ground up].

My big gripe is Genesis Data service. They STILL owe me $100 from over a
year ago. They admit they owe me the money, but they are so short on
staff, they claim, they can't seem to make the payment. No wonder they
were unable to deliver good, clean data on time.

Tim Morge