Re: Falure to establish communication

I use to have a similar problem (actually, I still do but haven't been
using TS for a while).  I would get the exact same error under NT, so I'm
not sure if your's is related.  Anyway, I never was able to completely
solve the problem, but here is how I got around it:

I had to unplug my Cable Receiver from the power, then boot NT.  After NT
was done booting and I was logged in, I would plug in the cable receiver
back in, and start the Omega Server and all would be well - unless I
rebooted without unlugging the receiver.  My guess is NT was seeing the
cable receiver and thought it was something else, so it bound some driver
to it.  I never spent too much time tracking that down, so I dont know
exactly what was going on.

Hope this helps

Joe