Re: New (?) Index Strategy from Larry Connors

All I trade are bonds.... the only time I avoid having orders in the pit
prior to a number (usually resting entry orders) is just prior to the
employment report or if a number is hugely anticipated (once or twice a year).

I do compensate by placing orders further away from value on PPI and
purchasing managers, but that's about it.

As to street smarts... there's a lot of good stuff to build on for only
175.00.  Linda has done a good job of taking classical techniques and
systemizing them.  I think the book is cheap.

>I don't work in the bond futures markets - just the cash - and I think it's
>pretty hard to do anything on a big number day between about 8:30 and 8:45
>if the report in question isn't ho-hum (unless you're on the floor -
>because you're frequently dealing with fast market conditions).  Are there
>any bond people here whose experiences are different?  Robyn

Stewart Taylor
Taylor Consulting Inc.
<staylor@xxxxxxx>
http://www.cei.net/~staylor