Re: Windows on WallStreet Day Trader.

I will give my experiences with the above to date. I called and talked
to Mr. Sean Davis and he was very nice. After digested what he told me,
I call back and requested a sales rep to contact me. I got a call and
since I live only an hour away I ask if I might come and seee a demo of
Day Trader. He said he would call me back. He call and stated that there
had been some confusion abouit that and they are now scheduling
appointments and he would call me back in 24 Hours with my appointment.
that was last Tuesday.

best'

carlos :)