Re: getting quick S and P fills???

<< I have been toying with the idea of placing a market order when I see the
 price hit my stop entry,
 and then another market order to exit when it hits my profit or loss point.
 The problem with that
 is it breaks my number one rule of not having a fixed stop loss in place. >>

What prevents you from placing your stop and limit exit orders immediately
after entering with your market order? BTW, a stop order BECOMES a market
order the instant the stop price is hit.  As long as the print is good, you
HAVE to be filled, the only question is WHERE you are filled.