SCROLL Program

Has anyone worked with the SCROLL program that was posted to the FTP Site a
few days ago by Miles Dunbar?

I created a new TS workspace to test it and brought up a Chart Window with a
10 minute 3-day MSFT chart.  When I enter three Stock Symbols in the Scroll
Program List Window (MSFT, INTC, CSCO) and tell it to Scroll-- It brings up
the Price Entry Dialog and is attempting to find MSFT in the "Description"
section of the Portfolio Listing-- when it should be looking for MSFT in the
"Symbol" section.

MSFT is already displayed on the chart when it goes searching and finds
MSHE-- which is the closest matching entry in the Description section.  The
program has also changed the Sort Button to "Sort/ Description", even though
I had set it to "Sort/ Symbol" when the chart was generated.

I have contacted the author, but no clues.  If anyone has worked with this
program, I would like to hear your comments.  It could be a very useful
Utility if it can be made to work properly.

Thanks in advance for any comments...