Uncooperative EL

Greetings,
I have a system with entries referencing "open of tomorrow"... In order to
exit MOC I had to include a separate system containing the sell statements.
Kind of a pain but it works.

Anyway, now I'm trying to modify the sell routine to reference "v of data2"
(in this case the closing volume of the Nasdaq Composite, in case anyone's
interested). I want to exit MOC if the positionprofit is negative AND v of
data2 is greater than it was the day before. The error message is "Cannot
mix next bar prices with data streams other than data1".

I somebody knows how to do this I'd sure appreciate some insight! Thanks!