I NEED an LFG (Linnco) Broker

> Please, could someone RECOMMEND an LFG (IB) for me.... Thank you!
> (please post them to the OMEGA-LIST for ALL to see, Thanks.)

Open Question to ALL:

I'm looking for an Introducing Broker that clears through LFG
(Linnco), so that I can set-up an account with to utilize the "LEO /
ZAP" electronic trading system!

I'm sick and tired of all the "hollow promises", I'm sorry.... I mean
LIES that my current clearing firm (Rosenthol Collins) has been
telling "us" for over 6 months now about their "wonderful" electronic
trading "solution"..... It's nothing more than VAPOR-WARE!!
I'M SICK & TIRED OF WAITING!!!  (I personally don't believe it exists)

I am willing to pay in the $15 per RT range...  I do an average of
about 40-60 RT's per week in 3-lots.

Thanks for your help in advance!
Jeff in L.A.
TraderGuy@xxxxxxx