Re: Musings

Dear fellow traders,

>>Which brokerages have you heard are doing that?

I have to apologize. My posting was meant as a practical joke in
response to the "Dark Hackers" suggestion. However my joke was
propably too close to the truth and that is why it was taken
seriously. I don't think that any institution will ever admit
publicly that they are trading on the back of the stupidity of their
clients. However financial institutions are normally exploiting every
angle of inefficiency and some of the large retail traders could
really get a statistical edge by doing this.

Sorry, again.

Gerrit