Re: Intraday Volume

Neal Chabot wrote:

> How can we access Trade Volume intraday inside of
> TS? Is there a custom function available?

Intraday trade volume is not reported by most exchanges.  Tick volume
(counts of the number of trades during price bars) is the only volume
generally available intraday.

Of course, you can access trade volume for previous days by also loading
daily data in an intraday chart, but the trade volume that will be available
will be daily totals, rather than intraday trade volume.

  -Bob Brickey
   Scientific Approaches
   sci@xxxxxxxxxx