Intraday Volume

Neal:

I do not think supercharts or ts saves the total volume of each tick,
just the
individual trade volume.  I have been saving total volume in excel
spreadsheet.

I am investigating formating the excel data to supercharts/ts format to
make a chart
in supercharts using the difference of total volume between
trades/ticks.

Excel also makes stock charts and I am investigating that.

I think this chart will give a more accurate indication of when volume
is coming to a stock and when the price inceases.  This is very helpful
in intra day trading.

I hope this make sense to you.

Bob