Re: Denise's SP System

>         From:
>              Ron Augustine <RonAug@xxxxxxxx>
>
> Just speaking metaphorically and not referring to any single Post or
> individual.  A reference to the prospect that some might wish to take it
> upon themselves to decide what is best for the group at large, then proceed
> to attempt to enforce their will...

Wow, That's so metaphorical that I don't even understand it.

Speaking as a futures professional myself, I would venture to say that
if Denise's clearing firm's legal and compliance department heard of her
post, she would be instant history.

As a matter of reference, the majority of the large FCM's have a policy
of putting nothing in writing. I read how some customers want the FCM to
spell out the commission rate in writing. That phrase will instantly
disqualify you as a customer at the good FCM's.

The major FCM's do offer the daily equity run in either fax or email
form, which pretty serves as your written confirm. If you do not like
the costs, you do have the option to kill the account.

KJL