Re: Denise's SP System

Ron said:

> Methinks you might be missing the point -- If someone is brave or foolish
> enough (depending on your point of view) to post signals from a new system
> that probably has not been tested in the real Market-- their fate will be
> sealed by their own hand in very short order.
>
> If it blows up, as most Systems do-- the Gestapo will have ample opportunity
> to relish in their favorite past-time and jump all over the author and
> banish him/her to the tower forever.
> Of course, if the System happens to prove to be profitable, they'll need to
> find some other reason to criticize the author...

It is impossible to even know if signals like Denise's resulted in a profit
or loss for her unless she also posts a post-mortem after its all over.

All she specified was basically and entry.  How does she get out - what
stops, profit targets, exits times, etc, etc.  Also her money managent
may affect profits.

In short, there is nothing useful or interesting about such a post because
nothing can be gleaned from it.  I can't even agree with her assessment or
disagree with it.  I can't get angry at her opinion, jump with excitement,
support her opinion/position - nothin.  All I can do is progressively be
annoyed at a completely meaningless post devoid of any virtue to all except
maybe Denise.

Chris Norrie

BTW, I have a signal: buy copper -  this will be a profitable trade  :-)